Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Hello, there here's another photography blog.

Hello, everyone! 
I'm excited to present to you my photo blog Instantdork. 
This is just a small taste of what I usually do. I dabble at different areas in photography. From food, to landscapes to portraits. I'm not in any way taught. The furthest I went into photography is a few weeks into a community college class and that was it. But I am hoping to change that this year. 

If you want to know more about me, you can read my introduction. But just briefly, my name is Susy, I am currently 25 and work at a high school. I am interested in perusing a degree in photography but more than anything I love to take pictures people will feel a connection to. 

If you'd like to contact me, my email is in my into as well. I'd love to do more with this blog, so please, don't hesitate to contact me. 

--Susy









0 comments:

Post a Comment